Adirondack Painting, LLC. warrants that the paint film will not peel, crack, blister due to improper
application or workmanship for a period of not more than 4 years. If such a failure should occur before 4
years from the date of this signed document, completion and / or final invoice and be the fault of
Adirondack Painting LLC., Adirondack Painting, LLC. will at no cost to the customer provide labor and
material and repaint affected areas only at the earliest convenience allowing reasonable scheduling.
This does not extend the original date or inception of the warranty.
A quality sign off sheet provided by Adirondack Painting LLC completed, dated and signed by
the customer is required on the final inspection to enforce this warranty.
- The final invoice for the warrantied job must be paid in full and no monies owed.
- This warranty is good for whole house exteriors only. No partial exteriors will be warrantied.
- This warranty is only good for the period stated above and may not be transferred or assigned.
The Warranty set forth above is not applicable under the following conditions:
- Manufacturer’s Product defect
- Color fade due to Ultraviolet light exposure.
- If any damage results from harmful or caustic chemicals, fumes, water infiltration or vapors,
- Structural or substrate defects or failures, including de-lamination of fibrous wood or fire, Acts of God, or natural disasters, such as windstorms, hailstorms, floods, earthquakes, lightning, mudslides, tornadoes, or hurricanes; any newly constructed installation, on, through, or next to the coating system.
This warranty excludes doors, window trim, stairs, railings and all horizontal surfaces.